- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Thentia Cloud is a fast-growing, venture capital-backed software as a service (SaaS) company that is emerging as a world leader in government technology with a platform that is transforming and modernizing how regulatory organizations are conducting business. A company of builders, thinkers, and owners, Thentia gives employees the opportunity to create amazing solutions, showcase their talents, and benefit from our shared success as we scale up in the U.S., Canadian, and global markets. Further, Thentia Cloud’s solutions directly impact public trust and regulatory integrity, helping regulators and agencies meet 21st century standards by leveraging predictive analytics, Big Data, AI, and other innovative capabilities. Internally, our culture fosters collaboration, inclusivity, intellectual curiosity, and professional development.
About the role
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will help our stakeholder teams to optimize the SFDC platform in Thentia’s business. You’ll handle all dimensions of SFDC and collaborate cross functionally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, Information Security, among other teams to ensure that SFDC can meet our current and future needs. You’ll handle the day-to-day functions and administration to ensure there is clear system and process support for all sales activities, opportunity tracking, sales reporting and planning. You will have a proactive, detail-oriented approach and the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively on a wide range of time-sensitive, and important tasks that will help drive the business forward.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment, and operating as a custodian for the management the platform
- Create and maintain reporting that meets stakeholder requirements and efficiently conveys key performance indicators.
- Perform daily and frequent quality checks to ensure data pipeline is accurate
- Manage ongoing tech support requests and administrative needs of the stakeholder teams
- Maintain Salesforce records (accounts, opportunities, contacts and leads) to ensure data accuracy and prepare reports as requested
- Support all administrative functions including, user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, approval processes and other routine tasks
- Manage data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Create and maintain documentation for users, processes, approval processes and workflow
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify gaps in current processes/systems and optimize workflows to increase efficiency cross-departmentally
- Manage and resolve support ticket submissions
- Post-secondary education in computer sciences, engineering, or other relevant experience
- 3-5 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator in a SaaS or fast paced environment
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
- Working knowledge of Pardot reporting and its integration with Salesforce Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and its functionalities.
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Proficient knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports and metrics
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
- Detail oriented, analytical thinker
- Ability to be proactive and anticipate reporting needs for the stakeholder teams
- Strong organizational, communication, and execution skills
Nice to have:
- Salesforce ADM-201 Certification
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thentia provides employees with a competitive base salary along with:
- Full Health Insurance coverage
- Flexible paid-time-off, including vacation and wellness days
- Parental Leave
- Year-end bonus potential
- Remote or Hybrid working options (as position allows)
- Professional development & training, including Udemy Business
Thentia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are building products for a diverse world and are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard, which enables us to make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, provincial, or local laws in the regions we operate. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, or internships.
AddressElk Grove Village, IL
Get fresh Senior Salesforce Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.