Software Engineer C++
Location: Cleveland OH
Duration: 6 Month
Seeking a Software Engineer that has C++ experience to work a contract at one of our best automation clients in Cleveland, OH.
SCOPE: Responsible collaborating with Test Engineers to write software against the test specification as provided by the test engineer.
Responsible collaborating with Test Engineers to write software against the test specification as provided by the test engineer. They will collect and confirm software requirements to ensure timely delivery of test software for use within test systems. Additionally, they will collaborate with the software standards team to deliver new packages and solutions to improve coding efficiency and decrease boiler plate code.
- Collect voice of customer to understand test engineering behaviors and needs.
- Participate in the development of software and overall software architecture direction.
- Propose and attain acceptance of proposed new tools / frameworks.
- Design, build, and maintain global process / workflow software.
- Implement test driven development strategies to ensure quality of software releases.
- Work as part of a cross functional team to resolve issues.
- Create and release supporting documentation for the developed software and training material.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent education or experience
- 5+ years' experience as a software solution developer in C#
- Mental and visual ability to independently design, develop and implement software using C#
- Experience in an agile software development environment
- Seasoned in test driven software development
- Proven debug, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of fundamental computer networking / routing concepts
- Self-directed and able to adjust to changes in priority and scope.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communications in English
- Proficient using Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with electronics and/or electrical diagrams a Plus