Clinical Research Assistant
Theia Clinical Research, LLC Saint Petersburg, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Clinical Research Assistant (Foreign Medical Graduates are preferred candidates)
Clinical Research Assistants (BS, LPN or Foreign Medical Graduates) needed to assist Clinical Research Coordinators and support other office staff .
· Conducting ECGs
· Collecting the following: vital signs, height, weight, medical history, and waist measurements
· Recording medical data in source documents
· Creating source documents and entering data into Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Systems
· Filing regulatory documents
· Specimen processing of samples at a BSL-2 or BSL-1
· Shipment of lab specimens
Phlebotomy and ECG technician certifications are NOT required. Our experienced coordinators will train all assistants on duties/responsibilities. The tasks above may also encompass work with in-patient hospital-based research protocols. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking to break into the field of clinical research.
• Associate or Foreign Medical Graduate or LPN
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills
• Demonstrated strong communication, leadership and presentation skills
• Self-directed, proactive and timely in the management of the assignments
• Motivated to learn
• Fluency in English and/or Spanish; other languages a plus
• Research, clinical, or administrative experience preferred but NOT required
Theia Clinical Research, LLC
AddressSaint Petersburg, FL
HealthcareView all jobs at Theia Clinical Research, LLC