Provide psychiatric care to underserved rural populations from the comfort of your own home!
ThedaCare is currently recruiting a full time Psychiatrist to serve our rural adult population through telemedicine. ThedaCare Behavioral Health is an experienced provider of telepsychiatry services and is looking to expand its ability to provide care using this exciting technology. This position could be located within one of ThedaCare?s locations or remotely from your home or office.
This position will work collaboratively with an experienced team of four Outpatient Adult Psychiatrist, four Adult Psychiatric Hospitalists, two Nurse Practitioners, and over 50 outpatient clinicians and counselors.
More details regarding this exciting position:
- Work within ThedaCare Behavioral Health's Adult Psychiatry program
- Perform psychiatric evaluations, follow up care, and medication management
- See patients 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Telepsychiatry equipment would be provided
- No weekend call
- Excellent starting salary with potential income in the 75th percentile of psychiatrists nation wide.
- Incentive Pay: Base Pay with Incentive Bonus Available!
- Signing Bonus: Yes
- Vacation: 35 days of vacation
- CME: $4,500/year
- Other Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision/Life, Short and Long Term disability, and Professional Liability Insurance, Licensing/Board Fees, 403b, 457b.