Enterprise Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Enterprise Account Manager (Remote)
If you're looking for a culture that supports, allowing you to do what you do best- Build relationships. Then this is an opportunity for you. Apply now!!
The Enterprise Account Manager is focused on driving sales for Enterprise accounts. We have a global presence, although seeking a personalized, trusted advisory sales approach to support our clientele.
Benefits of working with us:
- Through our seasoned internal sales team, we provide you with HOT leads, allowing you to do what you do best- Built relationships!
- Paid training We believe an investment in the success of our sales teams is critical, especially in the ever-changing world of innovative technology.
- Supported by an experienced team of Inside Sales professionals and client engagement teams.
- An extremely competitive base + an uncapped (realistic) incentive program.
- Having access to certified professional team members that will provide you with technical expertise & advise you on and your clientele with design, implementation, and management phases of all projects, across OEM platforms, including Cisco, VMWare, Dell, IBM, Lenovo, and HP.
- Teams of SW gurus to provide you with expert advice on Microsoft, Adobe, VMWare, Intel, Symantec & more.
- We also support you on all licensing issues and deployment.
We are looking for seasoned sales reps, with experience working for a reseller; understanding the culture of a reseller, as opposed to that of a manufacturers environment. The ideal candidate should have a hunter mentality; have long-lasting OEM / Vendor relationships; an existing network that can be leverage.
- An experienced, seasoned sales professional with multiple years of experience successfully selling IT software, hardware, professional & managed services directly to enterprise accounts.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of achieving consistent sales numbers
- Extremely self-motivated and driven
- Knowledgeable of strategic OEM product lines and current technologies.
- Able to leverage existing relationships with local OEM field sales teams of strategic suppliers such as HP, Lenovo, IBM, Cisco, VM Ware, Dell, and Microsoft.
- Have prior, recent, and relevant experience selling IT solutions at competitor VAR, business services, and/or consulting organization and/or direct marketer.
- Able to think strategically, solve problems, and leverage resources to achieve results.
- Ability to present, communicate, and sell effectively to senior-level executives.
- Able to identify all stages of the sales cycle and manage a pipeline and forecast
- Prospects targeted Enterprise accounts, Data Centers & third-platform rich accounts; proactively penetrate the market to achieve and exceed sales quota.
- Effectively penetrates and drives solutions within targeted accounts and expands penetration in existing accounts.
- Manages accounts accordingly & negotiate favorable terms
- Ability to develop, deliver, and maintain clear messaging while representing our valued partners and our clientele.
- Provide forecasting to the sales team and/or partners, actively participates on sales dashboard calls providing sales and deal visibility, timing on closure, and other sales-related details.
- Plan and implement sales programs for one or more of the company's products and services & solutions.
Achieve the requirements by deploying the following:
- Strong problem solving / troubleshooting practices
- An entrepreneur approach to business
- Being a team player and working cross-functionally to achieve results.
- Managing resources and relationships - internally and externally.
- Consistently evaluating processes - recommending changes when appropriate.
- Developing a cadence throughout the organization.
- Initiating new, creative ideas.
- Having a willingness to be flexible & adapting to new paths.
We look forward to hearing from you!!
BusinessView all jobs at TheMasonGroup