- Posted: over a month ago
- Do you want to be part of a company that knows developing an amazing team makes all the difference?
- Where each day brings a new challenge, with the option for continuous training & coaching?
- Are you looking for an opportunity with a direct path to develop and grow, within a stable organization?
Look no further, apply now!
We are in the search of an Accounting Coordinator to join our team and be responsible to invoice customers for designated departments; run reports and compile financial data for departments, provide support for month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing in Accounting; develop accounting processes and procedures; and, manage new one-off projects as assigned
- Respond to customer requests in the accounting email inbox as needed
- Assist with monthly/quarterly/yearly closings procedures to meet metrics targets
- Research new initiatives and functions such as new credit card products to reduce costs, provide added value to the company, or add efficiencies to the departments.
- Manage credit card rewards programs and distribution of gift cards
- Communicate with suppliers and vendors to maintain a strong rating
- Initiate and develop accounting processes and procedures and collaborate with the CRB (Change Review Board)
- Maintain historical records by scanning and electronically filing documents
- Maintain knowledge of acceptable accounting practices and procedures
- Perform other duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Create invoices and other necessary billing documents for the After-Sales, Spare Parts, and eventually the Commercial departments
- Communicate inter-departmentally to ensure accuracy of billing data
- Track After-Sales projects from start to finish to support accounting functions
- Compile financial information from SAP to Excel for use by Senior Analyst and Management
- Maintain and update Excel spreadsheets for project tracking
- Provide customer statements or account information as requested
- Collect and enter information into SAP for new customer set-up including credit applications, vendor forms, W-9s, and banking information
- 2+ years of accounting/bookkeeping work experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and Word; advanced knowledge in Excel preferred
- Experience in SAP beneficial
- Excellent time management skills and follow-up; ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Meticulous attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to contribute positively as part of a team, helping with various ad hoc tasks as required
- Strong work ethic; reliable
- Positive attitude, naturally collaborative
- Professional office environment
- Engaging and collaborative company culture
- Approximately 32-40 hours/week with some flexibility as needed
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Looking forward to getting to know you!!!
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at TheMasonGroup