Account Manager, Enterprise Division
Enterprise Account Manager (Remote)
If youre looking for a culture that supports, allowing you to do what you do best- Build relationships. Then this is an opportunity for you. Apply now!!
TheEnterprise Account Manageris focused on driving sales for Enterprise accounts. We have a global presence, although seeking a personalized, trusted advisory sales approach to support our clientele.
Benefits of working with us:
- Through our seasoned internal sales team, we provide you withHOTleads, allowing you to do what you do best- Built relationships!
- Paid training We believe an investment in the success of our sales teams is critical, especially in the ever-changing world of innovative technology.
- Supported by an experienced team of Inside Sales professionals and client engagement teams.
- An extremely competitive base + an uncapped (realistic) incentive program.
- Having access to certified professional team members that will provide you with technical expertise & advise you on and your clientele with design, implementation, and management phases of all projects, across OEM platforms, including Cisco, VMWare, Dell, IBM, Lenovo, and HP.
- Teams of SW gurus to provide you with expert advice on Microsoft, Adobe, VMWare, Intel, Symantec & more.
- We also support you on all licensing issues and deployment.
We are looking for seasoned sales reps, with experience working for a reseller; understanding the culture of a reseller, as opposed to that of a manufacturers environment. The ideal candidate should have a hunter mentality; have long-lasting OEM / Vendor relationships; an existing network that can be leverage.
- An experienced, seasoned sales professional with multiple years of experience successfully selling IT software, hardware, professional & managed services directly to enterprise accounts.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of achieving consistent sales numbers
- Extremely self-motivated and driven
- Knowledgeable of strategic OEM product lines and current technologies.
- Able to leverage existing relationships with local OEM field sales teams of strategic suppliers such as HP, Lenovo, IBM, Cisco, VM Ware, Dell, and Microsoft.
- Have prior, recent, and relevant experience selling IT solutions at competitor VAR, business services, and/or consulting organization and/or direct marketer.
- Able to think strategically, solve problems, and leverage resources to achieve results.
- Ability to present, communicate, and sell effectively to senior-level executives.
- Able to identify all stages of the sales cycle and manage a pipeline and forecast
- Prospects targeted Enterprise accounts, Data Centers & third-platform rich accounts; proactively penetrate the market to achieve and exceed sales quota.
- Effectively penetrates and drives solutions within targeted accounts and expands penetration in existing accounts.
- Manages accounts accordingly & negotiate favorable terms
- Ability to develop, deliver, and maintain clear messaging while representing our valued partners and our clientele.
- Provide forecasting to the sales team and/or partners, actively participates on sales dashboard calls providing sales and deal visibility, timing on closure, and other sales-related details.
- Plan and implement sales programs for one or more of the company's products and services & solutions.
Achieve the requirements by deploying the following:
- Strong problem solving / troubleshooting practices
- An entrepreneur approach to business
- Being a team player and working cross-functionally to achieve results.
- Managing resources and relationships - internally and externally.
- Consistently evaluating processes - recommending changes when appropriate.
- Developing a cadence throughout the organization.
- Initiating new, creative ideas.
- Having a willingness to be flexible & adapting to new paths.
Looking forward to getting to know you...
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.