Account Acquisition Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Account Acquisition Specialist- Full Remote
- Do you want to be part of a company that knows developing an amazing team makes all the difference?
- Where each day brings a new challenge, with the option for continuous training & coaching?
- Are you looking for an opportunity with a direct path to develop and grow, within a stable organization?
Look no further, apply now!
We are looking for an Accounts Acquisition Specialist to help in identifying, profiling, prospecting, and generating new business leads. You will work closely with Business Development Managers and Sales Reps to open new accounts and grow new revenues. This is a great way to get your foot in the door with potential to grow into an outside field sales rep within the assigned region.
- Telephone prospecting skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work on their own and generate prospects
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask, work well under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Business minded with the ability to make good business decisions
- Adaptable with the ability to shift with changing priorities
- Current or prior experience working in the Computer Reseller Industry
- Experience cold-calling and working with Large Enterprise Accounts is preferred.
- Collaborate with the manufacturer, outside reps at and other stakeholders
- Profiling and Prospecting using both telephone and email.
- Translate technical information into easily understood concepts for prospective clients
- Using marketing databases, outbound calling and emailing to market computer products.
- Engaging field sales resources and coordinating webinars and on-site client sales meetings that lead to new orders
Process Management - Achieve the requirements and primary accountabilities by:
- Being a team player and working cross-functionally.
- Managing resources and relationships - internally and externally.
- Consistently evaluating processes - recommending changes when appropriate.
- Communicating throughout organization.
- Initiating new, creative ideas.
- Having a willingness to be flexible - adapting to new paths.
- Able to manage multiple projects.
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting practices
Looking forward to getting to know you!
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?