Are you looking for 'the next big thing? Well, this is it! Are you wanting a chance to earn unlimited income WITH stability? RECEIVE A SALARY (plus commission) in real estate while serving as an Inside Service/Sales Agent! This role involves leadership, management, a great eye for detail, a strong commitment to systems, and a friendly/personable demeanor on the phone.
The Inside Service/Sales Agent (ISA) serves as a hybrid of roles.
- Must possess exceptional phone skills and be unafraid to talk to anyone (we'll teach you the things to say and the questions to ask).
- Must be extremely detail oriented and dedicated to systems.
- Must be willing to have accountability conversations on a regular basis.
- Must be hyper-focused on meeting and exceeding goals through conversations with potential clients.
- Must have a desire for a big life.
We're not interested in someone who just wants to sell houses. We're interested in someone who loves making connections and doesn't want the audacious night/weekend schedule that pulls you out of your home. A great ISA has thicker skin- a superb eye for detail- and is passionate about making an impact on their world. If you crave being part of an amazing group and you want a big life, then this could be the place for you.
*Note* - hard work will be handsomely rewarded. And please know that we hire on character and we can train skill... so let's talk!
First year compensation between $50,000 - $75,000 with second year and beyond reaching $100,000++. There is an opportunity to advance and make more as you grow and move-up in your role/position!Compensation:
$50,000 - $75,000Responsibilities:
- Oversee the systems and protocol for the customer and client experience
- Supervise and manage agents to ensure they are delivering quality service throughout the transaction
- Manage the customer experience through serving as a concierge for potential home buyers and sellers. This involves numerous phone calls, emails, and text messages daily
- 40-50% of the job entails conversations with potential buyers/sellers AND agents in the group
- A wicked passion for implementing and delivering a system of success will ultimately create unlimited opportunities for you
- NO real estate experience needed
- Must fit into our family culture
- Confidence on the phone
- Hard working
- MUST obtain your MN real estate license for employment (we'll show you how)
TheMLSonline.com is a professional real estate organization whose purpose is to guide individuals and families through the often complex processes of buying or selling a home. We do this successfully by combining a long history and vast knowledge in the real estate industry, with the best online marketing and tools. TheMLSonline.com is a pioneer in bringing homes listed for sale on local MLSs - directly to the public!
TheMLSonline.com has nearly 200 agents and staff in Minnesota and Washington and is proud to be recognized as a Star-Tribune Minnesota Top Workplace for a record 9 consecutive years from 2011 -2019. https://topworkplaces.com/publication/startribune/themlsonline-com/
We believe we achieve our strong company culture through our commitment to being the most caring, supportive and responsive real estate brokerage in the markets we serve. Learn more about our company mission, vision, values and standards here: http://www.themlsonline.com