Senior Software Engineer (Front-End) (Hybrid Onsite-Remote)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
TheIncLab is the first human-centered artificial intelligence experience (AI+X) lab. TheIncLab’s award-winning, multi-disciplinary team is focused on designing and developing AI-enabled systems that learn and collaborate with humans. The company offers its clients comprehensive capabilities for rapid ideation, software development, and the building of smart systems and hardware solutions. Its open, scalable AI architecture approach, combined with years of experience in interactive engineering and emerging technology innovation, allows for rapid prototyping and deployment of transformational concepts, products and solutions designed to work with meaningful human interaction, effectively bridging the gap between humans and intelligent systems.
- Build beautiful and functional front-end web user interfaces.
- Write logical and elegant code modules that can be maintained individually or by other developers.
- Collaborate with the development team to design, develop, and deploy large software applications and platforms.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks, milestones, and deliverables to ensure project expectations and deadlines are met.
- Use version control and documentation to communicate code updates.
- Work with the design team to ensure the look and feel of the application reflects the design directions.
- Communicate project status, recommendations, and address client questions and/or issues.
- Validate and ensures front-end development features comply with Statement of Work.
- Complete tasks within budgeted time and work with management to escalate any project and/or task issues.
- Monitor and anticipate project challenges to work with management to resolve any problems.
- Help identify and troubleshoot development issues or bugs.
- Have advanced technical understanding of multiple programming and development resources used in software and development projects.
- Assist with the creation of product documentation and resources used for user guides, setup guides, user manuals, quick start guides, etc.
- Be resourceful with the ability to learn and adapt quickly to project issues, changes, or updates.
- Ability to travel (up to 20%).
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of experience in front-end web development.
- Experience integrating front-end libraries such as charts, 3D engines, and CSS libraries.
- Experience working with and configuring build tools such as Webpack and Parcel to bundle development projects into production code.
- Experience working with Node.js is a plus.
- Active security clearance.
- Applicants must be a US citizen and be able to obtain a clearance due to the nature of the role.
- Applicants with prior clearance are encouraged to apply.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 100% company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching and immediate vesting
No relocation assistance is offered.
This is a direct hire position. We do not accept indirect resumes, recruiters, or Third Parties.
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.