If you are enthusiastic and empathetic, love helping people, have confidence, communicate well, and enjoy exercise, we Have a Fun and Fulfilling Personal Training Position Just for You!
The Exercise Coach® brand was built on the belief that trying to be strong and healthy shouldn’t feel like a hassle. Our founder spent years perfecting a workout process that is safe and that provides people the results that matter the most to them through a 20-minute workout that is performed one to three times a week. We call our method the Smart 20 Fitness Method™.
We’d love for you to consider joining our team! For more information about The Exercise Coach®, check out our web site www.exercisecoach.com. Looking for both Full and Part Time Candidates.
Location: Huntersville, NC (Must live within 15-20 min Drive)
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Develop Comprehensive Health & Fitness Programs for Clients: You'll be expected to use the coaching and training that we provide you on our fitness system to develop safe, effective, individualized exercise programs for our clients.
· Track Client Fitness Progress: It will be your job to hold a client accountable to his/her health, to encourage the client, and to develop a fitness program that ensures the best possible results for the client.
· Perform Fitness Evaluations: You may be required to conduct body composition evaluations including body weight and girth measurements, blood pressure and heart rate, and other physical performance tests on clients. We will train you to perform and interpret the fitness evaluations.
· Provide Ongoing Health and Fitness Education: Our clients rely on us to guide them to and help them maintain a healthy lifestyle.
· Client Recruitment and Retention: Using the training and established protocol that we provide, you will be expected to follow-up with clients via text, email, or phone, as well as to present pricing options to prospective and existing clients.
Skills and Attitudes Required:
· Passion for Health & Fitness: This is where it all begins!
· Good Communication Skills: You must be comfortable conversing in a professional manner both in-person and on the phone and be able to deliver clear training instructions to clients.
· People skills and personality: You must LOVE working with people, and you must be empathetic.
· College degree, or currently actively working towards a college degree, is required. A degree in a health-related field (e.g. sports medicine, exercise science, kinesiology, physical therapy) is helpful.
· Personal Training: 2 years (Preferred)
· CPR/AED Certification
Additional Compensation: Bonuses, Other Forms
· Paid time off (Full time)
· Flexible schedule
· Professional development assistance