Purpose of the Job:
The role of the Executive Assistant is to serve the Office of the Lead Pastor by providing administrative support to the Executive Office and staff at The dReam Center Church of Atlanta.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
· Minimum of 3 years of executive level administrative experience.
· Strong computer skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to multitask effectively and prioritize.
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams.
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Manage TdRC Ministry Calendar.
· Disseminate information and updates received from Executive Leadership to ministry teams.
· Document maintenance to include updating forms, team rosters and ministry procedures.
· Scheduling to include travel, weekly staff meetings, quarterly calendar planning, appointment requests for The Office of the Lead Pastor.
· Adhere to established office hours.
- All other duties as assigned.
· Positive attitude
· Heart of a servant
· Share the vision of The dReam Center church to fulfill the Great Commission with integrity and passion.
The dReam Center Church of Atlanta
Why Work Here?
Amazing Worship Experience, Supportive CEO, and Awesome Team