Green Card or US Citizen Only.
The Oracle Apps DBA will be responsible for installation, configuration, upgrading, administrating, monitoring, troubleshooting, cloning, Patching, Backup and restore of Oracle EBS.
The Oracle Apps DBA will perform the following activities:
- Supporting EBS 12.2 Application and 11g/12C Database
- Working on ticketing system and tool on production/development EBS Database/Application issues.
- Coordination with Oracle, Application Support team, Unix/Linux/storage and other Application interface teams.
- Perform Patching, cloning, taking backups, managing archives and regular maintenance activities
- Customer facing and ability to clearly explain technical matters.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 8 years of working experience on Oracle EBS (11.5, 12.1, 12.2)
- At least 8 years of working experience on Oracle Database (10g,11g,12C)
- Experience in Technical configuration of Oracle Configurtor and Value Chain Planning
- Experienced in troubleshooting Oracle Application configuration and infrastructure issues
- Exposure and hands on Performance tuning of instance and application.
- Experience and hands on scripting and cron job creation.
- Good understanding on Architecture and infrastructure (servers).
- At least 5 years of working experience on Oracle RAC/ASM/ Data Guard/ RMAN Backups and Restore/OEM
- Should be a good team player with good communications skills.
- Should be ready for working over the weekends for scheduled maintenance activities
- Should have knowledge of ITSM / ITIL Processes.
- Should lead/ worked on major/complex project.