We are currently looking for individuals who have had some success in the past and who are willing to learn our sales system in order to help our clients.
We are accepting entry level as well as more experienced individuals who are searching for a rewarding experience that gives you control of your schedule. You must be driven, yet teachable.
If you have worked in sales positions in the past, then you understand how important it is to have a steady stream of interested clients. Fortunately, this is exactly what our system does. It puts you in front of qualified buyers!
We offer comprehensive training, ongoing mentorship, and the strongest direct-mail lead program in the nation. Our agents are expected to learn and understand the products available, and present them to families who have requested information regarding mortgage protection.
In other words…ABSOLUTELY NO COLD CALLING IS INVOLVED!
If you can learn to use a highly successful, duplicatable, sales system, then you cannot fail and should read the job description below.
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION
Each week we mail thousands of letters to people in your area who just bought or refinanced a home. Our letter clearly states that their mortgage can be paid off in the event of their death or make the mortgage payments in case of a disability or critical illness like cancer, heart attack or stroke. At the end of the term, if our clients outlive the policy, they receive all of their money back.
Typically, commission on a mortgage protection product is about $600 per family you protect and our average full time underwriter will sell 5 to 10 mortgage protection plans a week. In addition to mortgage protection, you will discover opportunities to help by offering a few financial products that allow them to save for retirement or protect their current retirement accounts from losing money in the Market. These products have very high commissions and can double your income. We have extensive training on how these products work and we will teach you how to present them to your client.
Here is what we can offer you:
• A meaningful career path that encourages personal and professional development.
• Flexible hours that allow you to have control of your life and schedule.
• Comprehensive training through conferences, mentorship, and weekly phone calls.
• An executive level income.
• Large commissions from A-rated insurance carriers.
• Annuity & and other indexed products to supplement your life insurance sales.
Here is what is expected of you:
· A winning attitude is absolutely necessary. In addition, you must bring a strong work ethic, integrity, and a willingness to adopt a proven system for helping families.
· Meet with these families in their home and present a plan to protect their mortgage.
· Maintain a high level of customer service with clients.
· Possess a life insurance license or be willing and able to obtain one.
This position requires a state life insurance license. If you are not currently licensed, you will have access to an online course to help you prepare for your state exam.
The system we provide you is simple but it does require hard work in order for you to earn your success.
Richard Wright, Hiring Manager
Any experience in the following areas helps: field underwriter, mortgage protection, sales, customer service, car sales, financial advisor, leading agent, mortgage broker, recruiting, alarm sales, outside sales, business sales, inside sales, real estate, engineer, copy machine sales, printer sales, postage meter sales, network, medical device sales, medical, computer, call center, fundraising, ministers, pastor, counselor, youth ministry, travel, management, general contractor, construction, door to door sales, software sales, consultant, mortgage sales, finance.