Supervising Physician- Part Time
WHO ARE WE?
The Wound Pros LLC is a nationwide Wound Care Medical Group with over 2000 five-star Google and Facebook reviews whose mission is to heal wounds, save lives, and reduce costs for our partnering agencies. Our full-service wound care strategy has added enormous value to patients who are homebound or reside in long-term facilities across the country by providing an array of essential tools including Digital Wound Management, Telemedicine, Advanced EHR systems, Mobile Vascular Assessment, Digital Supply tracking, Advanced Wound Care Dressings as well as a participating Medicare Part B provider. We are a purpose centered organization, focused on providing peace of mind to every patient we come in contact with that has a chronic non-healing wound. We are devoted to preserving our culture through excellence in adhering to our core values.
- We Listen, We are committed to always taking the time to listen to our clients and team members
- We Innovate, Our culture is to be in a continuous state of innovation and implementation of new ideas as our business grows, and our landscape changes
- We Never Give Up, We are dedicated to overcoming any obstacle or moment of adversity that comes our way
- We “Kultivate” and Grow People, We are enthusiastic about supporting our team members’ growth both personally and professionally
We pride ourselves in supporting a culture of autonomy, allowing our team members to implement new ideas without fear of failure. Implementing raffles, games, and other enjoyable group activities with our team is important to maintaining a positive culture, while working tenaciously to accomplish our goals.
SUPERHERO JOB SUMMARY
As a medical director and collaborating physician specialist for “The Wound Pros LLC” you will provide direct oversight and supervision for the physician assistants (PA) and adult nurse practitioners (NP). You will be required to certify the requisite staff by providing validation of state board delegation and supervision portals. The National Medical Director for “The Wound Pros” will be your direct supervisor, however; your overall responsibility will be directed to the company’s “Executive Team” which consist of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Chief Operating Officer (COO), and the Chief Marketing and Contracting Officer.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of healthcare services and provide clinical support for the PA and NP clinicians.
- Ensure continuity and consistency in delivery and quality of services by hiring and supervising the medical staff and clinicians.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to achieve financial goals while maintaining quality services to the patient and client associates.
- Communicate timely and effectively with the “Executive Team” regarding operational issues and trends ensuring that the clinical staff are supported and the patient and client associates experience positive outcomes.
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE AT THE WOUND PROS
- Substantial personal and leadership growth through our training and education program
- Dynamic, collaborative, and professional team environment
ATTRIBUTES NEEDED FOR THE ROLE
- Graduation from an accredited school of medicine with a M.D. or D.O.degree.
- Completion of an Internship and residency program through an accredited post-graduate training program.
- A valid license to practice medicine is required.
- A valid DEA and NPI registration in the state of practice is required.
- Health plan with demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- An advanced degree (MPH or MBA) is preferred.
- Excellent verbal, problem-solving and cognitive skills are required.
- FRESH GRADUATES are welcome to apply.
WHAT ARE YOUR ASSIGNMENTS
- Maintain and administer the policies, procedures, and quality objectives of the company.
- Attend and participate in local and corporate meetings as may pertain to your maintaining and understanding any and all administrative duties.
- Maintain effective communications between the national markets, executive team members, and the clinical staff within your market.
- Maintain compliance with regulators and the rules of the accrediting bodies through monitoring operations to initiate changes as may be necessary.
- $2000 Per Month.
- This is a part-time 1099 Independent Contractor Position.
- Expected time devoted to this position is 5-10 hours per week.
- As a Supervising Physician, you will be working primarily from the comfort of your own home. There may be occasions where travel is required for networking events, and in-person interaction with our clinicians or Executive Team.
CALL TO ACTION
We are looking for superstar A-Player to join our growing team! Are you driven to be the best you can be on a daily basis? Are you dedicated to excellence and diligence in your work? Are you purpose and value driven? If so, we may be the perfect match for you! If you feel that you have the experience, skillset, and work ethic to excel in this role, we would love to hear from you as soon as possible!
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for Interviews.
The Wound ProsCharleston, SC
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.