Senior iOS Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
We are on a mission to elevate the live event experience for millions of fans around the world, and we are looking for a talented and passionate team member to join us on our journey. The current model of ticketing and live event management has seen little change for years, especially for the venues and promoters who manage these systems for fans. Together, we will build a new operating system for live events that brings more people in, gets them closer to the action and delivers personalized, memorable experiences.
To make this vision a reality, we are looking for intellectually curious engineers who are passionate about building from scratch, testing out new ideas and technologies, and finding simple, elegant solutions to highly complex technical challenges.
We're building a brand new product from the ground up and you will join a small group of pioneering engineers to help build this product suite. We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer with native iOS development experience to join the team. Youll own the B2C app architecture and development. Youll think about building best-in-class elegant and flexible UI with a platform focus in mind. This is a role that covers architectural vision to implementation.
What you'll do
- Design and deliver new product and platform features, own the frameworks and systems needed to deliver the product vision, roadmap, and strategy.
- Work closely with our CTO, collaborating with other engineers, product managers, and designers to build the product
- Define and establish development best practices and patterns, staying up to date with the latest Native Mobile Frameworks.
- Write code considering security, testability, maintainability, scalability, and performance.
- Continuously learn on the job to build domain expertise
- Manage projects to ensure timely delivery of new features
What you'll bring
- Strong passion for building stable, well-tested applications
- A strong desire to learn and improve your skills
- 5+ years of hands-on experience building native apps in Swift
- Experience with React
- Enthusiasm for new technologies, languages, frameworks, and platforms
- Experience working with test automation tools
- Experience with version control software (E.g. GitHub) and issue/project tracking software (E.g. Jira)
- A detailed approach to writing tests and quality assurance
Nice to have but not required
- MS or BS in Computer Science
- Experience React Native
- Experience with Android Development
- Full stack web/mobile application development with a variety of coding languages
- Understanding of DevOps practices and tools
Attributes that will make you successful on our team:
- A strong desire to learn. You have strong experience with at least one language and want to continue building your technical skills.
- Tenacity. You enjoy working on challenges that others cant or dont want to tackle and you arent afraid of failing fast in order to find better solutions.
- Passion. You love using your technical skills to build products that solve real problems. You hold yourself to a high standard and help to elevate others as well.
- Empathy. You care deeply about the user and build products that delight.
- Remote first team with semi-annual company retreats
- Competitive salary and equity (recalibrated regularly to ensure alignment with market)
- Flex PTO policy
- Generous medical, dental and vision plans
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
- $3,500 reimbursement for work-from-home tech setup
Compensation is something we dont want our candidates or employees to worry about. Our goal is to offer competitive salaries that are regularly benchmarked against the market. The core tenants of our compensation philosophy are fairness and transparency.
We have established a standardized leveling framework based on job scope and responsibilities. The compensation package for each level is standard across all engineering roles. This means that every person at a certain level is paid the same as everyone else, regardless of their background, previous compensation, location, or any other factor.
The compensation range for this role is $170,000-$200,000 depending on your level of experience and includes a generous equity package.
Some candidates may see the requirements and feel unsure that they match all the criteria. We encourage you to apply! There's a good chance you have important skills that we have not stated. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, nonbinary folx, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and people with disabilities. Were committed to building an inclusive workplace where everyone can bring their authentic self and thrive, and we value the diversity brought by different life experiences.
The Working Name
AddressLos Angeles, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at The Working Name