- Orchestrates the spa schedule and ensures proper guest flow
- Rocks sales numbers by providing gift card and retail recommendations
- Ensures a positive, consistent guest experience
- Supports the general manager
- Is super organized and has an astute attention for detail, always making sure the place is tidy and everyone has marching orders for the day
- Competitive Pay and Incentive programs
- Paid Vacations for Full Time Employees
- Generous discounts and opportunities to enjoy services and products
- “The Woodhouse Way” paid training program
- Working in a new state of the art facility
- Ongoing training opportunities on the Woodhouse University website
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The Woodhouse Day Spa® Corporate.
The Woodhouse Day Spa - GrangerGranger, IN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.