- Discover one of the most rewarding, lucrative, fun professions... residential Real Estate.
- There is no ceiling on how much you can earn. No experience is preferred. We are more interested in your talent than your experience.
- We offer a unique, unmatched opportunity for you to be mentored by a Top Producer and learn from some of the best in the real estate industry (including a top coaching firm).
- We also will support you with leads in addition to your own prospecting.
- Our ideal candidate is conscientious, articulate, driven, loves to learn and is teachable. We are passionate about helping you achieve your best!
$75,000 (commission only) - no cap on incomeResponsibilities:
- Consult with clients, discover their property desires and find properties that meet those needs.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales and present purchase offers to sellers.
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate and the selling/buying process.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends.
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a real estate license.
- Passion for sales and delivering great customer experience.
- Highly economically motivated
Whitney McNair is a seasoned agent in the Oklahoma City Real Estate industry and has consistently been in the top 5 percent for sales in the last 5 years. She started “The Whitney McNair Real Estate Team” in 2016. She holds the GRI (Graduate of Real Estate) and MRP (Military Relocation Professional) designations.
She also holds a bachelors degree in Equine Business/Agribusiness and was on the University of Tennessee rowing team. Her specialties include: developing innovative marketing techniques, high level risk management and top notch negotiation skills.
As a military spouse, she is well versed in the VA home buying process and is rated the number 1 Tinker AFB Military Spouse Realtor on many social media groups. She has a heart for Veterans and becoming a Realtor actually stemmed from a housing issue her husband had early in his military career. Her team has helped over 140 military families to date.