Construction equipment dealer in Albuquerque, NM is looking for General Manager to oversee its New Mexico operations after the retirement of the current GM. The business is a branch of a national firm, and the GM is responsible for all aspects of the business.
KEY JOB ELEMENTS:
· Oversee all team members at the Albuquerque location
· Oversee production team to meet delivery timelines and quality standards
· Manage the inside and outside sales team and implement individual sales effort with largest customers
· Work with corporate team to develop new lines of revenue, including efforts in non-traditional markets
· Partner with other GMs in production, sales, and marketing efforts
· 5 years of relevant operational experience
· Knowledge of the dealership environment, including inventory control and sales management.
· Experience with machines and tools, including their repair and maintenance.
· Experience with production processes and quality control.
· History of quoting large jobs
· Excellent written communication skills
· Constant attention to the state of complex processes and the ability to jump in when appropriate
· Strong problem resolution skills and the attitude to not crumble when things go sideways
· Strong basic computer software skills
· Basic skill in understanding profit and loss statements.
· Listen to customers in difficult situations and to respond positively to their requests
· Read complex manufacturing drawings and specifications
· Manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines
· Initiate and adapt to new ideas
· Work in a team environment
· Train and coach employees
· Manage a sales force while also creating revenue directly
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a variety of benefits including medical, dental, 401k and paid time off.
Qualified applicants should send resume’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Western GroupThe Western Group is a full-range manufacturer of screening media for the processing industries. We are a national firm with locations across the United States and Canada.