At the Wealshire, we bring pride and dignity to those living with dementia and Alzheimer’s. We strive to provide the best care possible and our employees play a crucial role in executing the company’s philosophy of care. We are currently looking to employ Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) for the AM/Morning Shift (5:45 am – 2 pm) at our Bloomington Community. Must be able to work every other weekend and every other holiday rotation.
Base Wage: $28 - $32, predicated on experience
APPLY NOW! Best hourly pay and employee benefits in the Twin Cities!
Great Employee Benefits to Include:
- A Family Oriented Company
- Annual Bonus Considerations
- 401-K/Profit Sharing
- Extremely Favorable PTO Plan
- Retention Bonus Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- MN LPN/RN License Required
- We offer a very good group medical plan and we pay 90% of the employees’ expense
- 80% of dental premiums paid by company. (FT equivalent staff are eligible)
- 100% of vision premiums paid by company. (FT equivalent staff are eligible)
LPN Essential Duties:
- Perform beside cares and assist in all ADL’s as needed for residents
- Administer medication for up to 25 residents and implement Physicians orders
- Assist with resident comfort and take vitals signs
- Monitor, prepare and/or administer injections, enemas and/or catheters
- Assist with hospital transfers, admissions and discharges requested by the DON
- Oversee aides while on duty and report to VP of Nursing and DON as needed
- Communicate with families, medical professionals, and staff in a professional manner
- Must be in good standing and active on the MN Board of Nuring
- Must be able to work every other weekend and every other holiday rotation
- Must be current on CPR and First Aid Certification
- Must Read, Write, and Speak fluent English
Advance your career and join a compassionate and dedicated care team.
If you want to join a community of well-being and make a difference in someone’s life, connect with us at the Wealshire!
The Wealshire is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The Wealshire does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by local, state or federal law. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, competence, performance, and business needs.