Work From Home Sales Position
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Symmetry Financial Group has achieved Inc, 5000 "Fastest Growing Companies" list for the last 6 straight years!
- Self-motivated individuals are needed to advise clients in Mortgage and Retirement Protection. Full-time or part-time.
- Mortgage Protection is an insurance plan to completely pay off a mortgage when an income earner passes away. Our plans include benefits to help families pay their bills in events of death, disability, and major illness.
- Complete training is available to anyone unfamiliar with the product.
- Outbound calling on leads to schedule your appointments, typically 300 dials per week
- Meet with families via phone or video-conference.
- Educate families on the benefits of Mortgage Protection.
- Assist families with applications for coverage.
- Service policies and customers after the sale.
- 100% Work from Home
- No experience necessary. We offer free, in-depth product and sales training.
- 100% Commission based sales. Get paid based on your work ethic. (Average $750/sale, 15-20 sales per month for full-time agents).
- Monthly Bonuses
- 5% Raises available every 2 months.
- Only work our in-house, exclusive LEADS. No cold-calling.
- Transition gradually from or supplement your current career.
- Passive income!
- Super flexible schedules. Agents are self employed, 1099.
- No sales quotas = no "high pressure" sales
- Must be US citizen or permanent resident.
- No experience needed. All work history is considered. We have extensive online training programs.
- Must be willing and able to acquire a state Life and Health license. Discounted virtual training classes are available.
- After applying, you'll receive instructions to schedule an interview.
No agent’s success, earnings, or production results should be viewed as typical, average, or expected. Not all agents achieve the same or similar results, and no particular results are guaranteed. Your level of success will be determined by several factors, including the amount of work you put in, your ability to successfully follow and implement our training and sales system and engage with our lead system, and the insurance needs of the customers in the geographic areas in which you choose to work.
The Wayland Group
BusinessView all jobs at The Wayland Group