At The Waters our mission is powerful, yet simple. We are committed to creating communities that Thrive by offering living and working experiences centered on health, well-being and hospitality.
We are currently looking for an exceptional nurse to work part-time!
Why the Waters?
- The Waters mission is to change the landscape of senior living through innovated care philosophies and partnerships
- We have a competitive compensation program with outstanding benefits
- We offer opportunities for advancement in a growing and thriving organization
- We have been recognized as a Top Place to Work
- Our communities are beautifully constructed and designed and team members say it's one of their favorite things about working at The Waters
TheRegistered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is part of an integrated team of community professionals who provides presence and physical, emotional, and relational care for our residents.
The Waters care model is based on the principles of integrated nursing that provides resident care, assists with designing and fulfilling care based on an individual resident's assessment, and leads teams of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) in the provision of excellent care, utilizing courtesy, dignity, and respect in helping our residents Thrive.
The successful applicant will have:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in in good standing by the state in which the community is located required
- 2+ years of general nursing experience; geriatric nursing experience preferred
- Knowledgeable about applicable state and federal regulations, including the Home Care Bill of Rights
- Knowledge of medication administration and performance of treatments
- Knowledge of and willingness to learn advanced therapies for memory care
- Demonstrated leadership, good judgment, and dependability
- Possess compassion for and commitment to hospitality, service, and excellence in senior care
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication in English
- Ability to be flexible with hours'/shift schedules and assignments
- Ability to function as a primary caregiver and perform duties of unlicensed team members
The Waters is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce and proudly participates in E-Verify.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro