At The Waters our mission is powerful, yet simple. We are committed to creating communities that Thrive by offering living and working experiences centered on health, well-being and hospitality.
Why The Waters?
- We have a competitive compensation program
- Outstanding benefits- PTO, Medical package, 401k matching, short and long term disability, life insurance just to name a few
- Excellent opportunities for advancement in a growing and thriving organization
- The Waterswas recognized as a Top Place to Work
- The Waters mission is to change the landscape of senior living through innovated care philosophies and partnerships
- Our communities are beautifully constructed and designed and team members say it's one of their favorite things about working at The Waters
OurCertified Nursing Assistants (CNA)/RA provide a variety of services to maintain and support activities of daily living for our residents under the supervision of a nurse. This position is based on the principles of integrated nursing, and includes providing social interaction, community connection, support, assistance with daily personal cares and housekeeping duties to create an environment where residents Thrive.
The successful CNA applicant will have:
- Certification/current registration as a nursing assistant (CNA)
- One year nursing assistant experience in senior services preferred
- Medication administration certification
- Knowledgeable about the Home Care Bill of Rights as it applies to the CNA
- Compassion for and commitment to hospitality, service, and excellence in senior care
- Ability to read, write, and follow verbal directions in English
- Ability to maintain information as confidential and private
- Ability to remain calm, kind, and patient during difficult circumstances and emergencies
- Ability to set appropriate boundaries in working with residents and their families while simultaneously being approachable and empathetic
- Ability to be flexible with hours'/shift schedules and assignments
The Waters is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce and proudly participates in E-Verify.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro