Tax Manager / Certified Public Accountant $3,000 Signing Bonus
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
**$3,000 signing bonus** We are hiring a Tax Manager, with 5+ years of tax return preparation experience, to join our expanding team in Fort Worth, Texas. We are looking for someone who is capable of independently and efficiently completing a broad spectrum of tax projects with attention to detail, delivering high-quality service to our clients under the direction and supervision of our tax managers. The ideal candidate for this role is a driven individual who wants to move up in the organization by demonstrating integrity and a strong work ethic.
- Unsupervised tax return preparation, including identifying and troubleshooting errors before sending the returns to the Tax Managers for review
- Preparing income tax return forms -- Federal and State -- for individuals and businesses (1040, 1065, 1120S, 1120, 940, and 941)
- Reviewing financial records, such as prior tax returns, income statements, and documentation of expenditures to produce complete and accurate tax and information returns, and to identify tax planning opportunities
- Accurate computation and projections of tax liabilities in accordance with the current tax code, form instructions, and tax tables
- Prepare journal entries related to accounts receivable, accounts payable, and general ledger registers
- Provide financial analysis when required
- Timely filing of all returns
- 5+ years of experience in tax accounting
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience using tax preparation software, and ability to work at a high level with new technologies and software
- Ability to work with little to no supervision and make quality high-level decisions independently of others
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Active CPA license preferred
The Walton Group, LLC: Consultants, CPA, and Business Strategists
6100 Southwest Blvd. Fort WorthDallas, TX
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Sales Tax Accountant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.