Construction Assistant Project Superintendent
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Archer Western, a member of The Walsh Group, is currently seeking an Assistant Project Superintendent for the Mid - Atlantic Heavy Civil Group located in Leesburg, VA.
Are you someone that will take ownership for ensuring things are handled right? Do you trust your instincts to ensure that a project is carried out safely? Do you strive to finish projects on schedule and on budget to the highest standard of quality? If yes, then keep reading!
As a fourth-generation, family-owned business, Walsh recruits individuals who are seeking a small company feel with a large company backing. Walsh is a successful fast-growing company at the forefront of technology and is committed to being the employer of choice to our employees and the builder of choice to our customers.Responsibilities
- Assist superintendent and other project staff
- Maintain accurate and efficient scheduling of crews.
- Observe work operations recommends advancements to ensure that performance is productive, safe and of the highest quality.
- Lead and motivate team to complete all phases of work
- Provide general oversight of crew's safety planning and ensure it is completed
- Assist project management team ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements of city, state and federal government
- Coordinate and communicate engineering and layout needs timely
- High School diploma
- 4+ years of experience
- Basic computer skills are preferred
- Specific roles may require relocation
The Walsh Group offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & Paid US Holidays
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Maternity Leave Policy
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
If hired by The Walsh Group, you must be in compliance with your employment location's COVID-19 related requirements, if any.
The Walsh Group, Ltd. Is committed to providing equal opportunity to qualified applicants with disabilities to compete for jobs. To request a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, please contact the Human Resources Department at 312-563-5905 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Veteran
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
The Walsh GroupHerndon, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.