We are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to become a part of our team!
- Repair major and minor issues with equipment and buildings
- Complete maintenance and repair work orders, in a timely fashion
- Order and replace broken parts or equipment
- Maintain a clean and a safe work space
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with hand-held tools and equipment
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Provides outstanding service and timely resolution to customer issues and work order requests.
- Performs various maintenance functions including repairs to the following: electrical, plumbing, appliances, flooring, carpentry, HVAC, grounds maintenance as dictated by state guidelines.
- Performs general carpentry duties such as wallboard repair, countertop/cabinet replacement, finish carpentry, window/glass repair, door/lock repair, and ceramic tile repair.
- Performs various proactive preventative maintenance including siding, painting, lighting, sprinkler, pool, golf-cart and more.
- Assists with management of onsite emergencies, such as snow and other inclement weather emergencies, fires, and floods.
- Promptly communicates with Community Manager concerning maintenance issues at the property.
- Observe and promote safety and risk management in accordance with local, federal, state, and company rules and regulations.
- Help monitor response times for emergency on-call/after-hours maintenance assignments, and addresses issues as needed. Participate in on-call rotation as necessary.
- Promote customer satisfaction by maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and curb appeal and interact courteously and professionally with current and potential customers at all times.
- Coordinate with all parties needed to operate and maintain the site: tenants, on-site managers, off-site management, general contractors, maintenance vendors and/or staff, suppliers of materials, owners and more.
- Establish weekly maintenance and unit turn.
- Conduct pre-move in and post-move out apartment inspections and ensure timely completion of quality unit turns.