Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Vomela Transportation Group has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join our team. This position will be responsible for serving as the inside portion of the sales team for the Transportation Group, processing proposals and orders along with other customer service functions as required.
The ideal candidate has an opportunity for growth while working in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment. Our vast network of companies allows members of our team to build relationships with and provide marketing and printing solutions to some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world. With us, you can make a difference.
Vomela is one of the largest and fastest growing marketing specialty companies in North America. With more than 20 locations and over 1,300 employees, Vomela utilizes the latest in technology to manage, produce, and distribute corporate marketing programs and collateral, retail in-store signage (POS/POP), store décor, tradeshow and event programs, transportation and fleet graphics.
- Work closely with clients on delivery schedules, product specifications, and all concerns relating to their orders.
- Process requests for quotes and proposals on behalf of sales personnel and assigned clients. Ensure all requests are processed in a timely manner based on clients’ requirements.
- Properly communicate client requirements to all related departments.
- Coordinate and follow up with installations as required.
- Process customer complaints as they relate to the Transportation Customer Service Group. Ensure all issues are resolved and processed in a timely manner and appropriate costs are passed on when applicable.
- Enter orders and jobs
- Process art set-up jobs.
- Schedule production meetings for orders valued at $25,000.00 plus and/or complex projects to ensure production understands the scope and to verify timing will be met.
- Generate and monitor daily, weekly and monthly order reports and inventory reports – shipping reports, shipped not billed.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two years of college preferred
- One year of experience in customer relations preferably in the print industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Very detailed oriented and strong problem solving ability
- Ability to juggle numerous tasks and withstand pressure
- Ability to fluently communicate, both in writing and verbally in English
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with customers and coworkers
- Great sense of urgency
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent Organizational skill and analytical
- Strong business judgment and critical thinker
- Computer proficiency
- Comprehensive benefit package including a 401k
- A financially stable, customer focused environment serving as a foundation for successful, long term career opportunities
High Point, NC
Full Time Employee
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Vomela Companies Transportation GroupWhy Work Here?
Growing, stable company that provides quality graphics to our customers. Come grow with us!
Vomela is one of the largest and fastest growing marketing specialty companies in North America. With 23 locations and more than 1,300 employees, Vomela utilizes the latest in technology to manage, produce, and distribute corporate marketing programs and collateral, retail in-store signage (POS/POP), store decor, tradeshow and event programs, transportation and fleet graphics.
300 Old Thomasville Road High PointHigh Point, NC
BusinessView all jobs at The Vomela Companies Transportation Group