CNA, Assisted Living
The Village at Gainesville, Gainesville, FL
WE’RE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU. COME JOIN OUR FAMILY AND GROW YOUR CAREER WITH US!
Our team is only as strong as each individual contributor – which is why we focus our energy on hiring people who are friendly, hardworking and have a true passion for serving older adults.
After all, residents aren’t guests in our community; we’re working in their home.
In the role of the C.N.A. /Medication Technician, this individual will attend to the daily care and medication needs of residents while maintaining a home-like environment that is clean, safe, and orderly. This position is intended to enhance the quality of life for assisted living residents by providing regular and meaningful engagement. This position reports to the Assisted Living Manager.
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant.
- CPR and First Aide certification or eligible.
- If applicable, Medication Technicians must successfully complete The Village Medical Assistance Training, including return demonstration of skills and understanding in assisting residents with self-administration of medications.
- Career advancement
- Competitive salaries (+ $1/hour shift differential for night and weekend shifts)
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays, 401K plan with matching contributions, and more
- Associate recognition programs, referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement and associate scholarships
*Part-time positions may not be eligible for certain benefits.
Environment: The Village at Gainesville offers a highly professional, engaging, team-centered environment where associates can grow professionally, and have a positive impact on the lives of the seniors that we serve. If you have a passion for serving others and are dedicated to improving the lives of seniors, this is the employment opportunity for you!
Location: While our 104-acre campus has all the amenities of a small town, sometimes it’s nice to explore off campus. Just 10 minutes away, you’ll find shopping, theaters and restaurants. Gainesville is home to the University of Florida, which is one of the largest universities in the United States as well as Santa Fe College, recently ranked #1 community college in the US. Gainesville is highly recognized as a great place to live and work.
- High school or better
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Nursing Assistant
The Village at Gainesville
Why Work Here?The Village at Gainesville offers a highly professional, engaging, team-centered environment where associates can grow professionally, and have a positive impact on the lives of the seniors that we serve. If you have a passion for serving others and are dedicated to improving the lives of seniors, this is the employment opportunity for you!
Competitive salary, great benefits package, Associate Recognition Programs, referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement and scholarships!