The Village Life Center is currently seeking a Contract Licensed Clinician Therapists (LCSW, LPC, LMFT) to conduct Assessments and/or provide outpatient clinical services. Licensed Clinician will provide direct services on an outpatient basis to children and/or adults seeking treatment for their behavioral and/or mental health issues.
Duties include but not limited to:
· Assessment and clinical evaluation
· Treatment Plans
· Individual therapy
· Family therapy
· Intensive outpatient treatment
· Monitoring and reporting client's progress in treatment
· Providing documentation of all services according to established criteria.
Requirements - Master's Degree from an accredited college or university. Must be fully licensed. Must have at least one year of experience with adults/children who have emotional and/or behavioral issues. The ability to communicate clearly and concisely in oral and written formats. The commitment to provide excellent customer service. The ability to create and update Treatment Plans
Required license or certification:
· LCSW, LCAS, LPC, LMFT, CCS
Job Type: Part-time