- $120,000 to $160,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Take the stress out of working as a vet. At The Vets, we are dedicated to revolutionizing pet care by providing high-quality, at-home pet care that works better for everyone: the vets, the pets, and their devoted humans.
What to Expect on a Typical Day:
We’re as passionate about the quality of your work-life as we are about the quality of care you provide to your patients. Here’s what you can expect on a typical day:
- Your technician will drive you to all your visits in our branded vehicle, fully stocked and equipped with all the equipment, instruments, and medications needed for a successful visit.
- Together, you and your veterinary technician will visit approximately six to eight clients in the comfort of their homes. You’ll have the time and support to practice the highest quality medicine, as well as dedicate time towards client education and strong relationship building.
- You’ll be supported by our dedicated medical support team, using proprietary software to make your day more efficient. This approach allows you to focus more on practicing the best medicine, and less on processing paperwork.
- You’ll experience the genuine gratitude that our clients feel when we’re able to help them and their pets. The connections we create in people’s homes are unlike anything you may have experienced in a traditional clinic setting. Witnessing the positive impact you make on pets and their devoted humans every day is immensely rewarding.
We are looking for a talented, friendly, and energetic Veterinarian to join our team! We are seeking someone who is not only passionate about animal well-being but also possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build trust with team members and pet owners.
The Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible, non-emergency schedules with an average of up to eight visits per day
- No on-call duties or night shifts
- Generous sign-on bonus
- 401K with 3.5% match for 6% contribution
- Biannual production bonus based on providing the highest quality of preventive and medical care to the patients.
- State veterinary license covered
- DEA license fees covered
- AVMA/VIN membership covered
- Annual CE allowance ($2,000 and two days per year)
- Fantastic health, dental and vision coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO), sick, and holiday pay
- Board-certified medical advisory board, whom you can reach out to for expertise on any case.
- Comprehensive medical support team that includes: local city manager, veterinary technician, regional manager, and on-call medical support team
- Promotion potential and a clear career path
- No emergencies and no overnights
And Even More Perks!
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee discount
- Relocation package if moving
- Plumb’s account
- Free proprietary RACE approved CE
- Fear-Free Certification
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM or equivalent degree) from an accredited veterinary school
- Licensed to practice in the state where you will be located
- Work primarily with feline and canine patients
- Enjoy client interactions and client education
- Believe in preventative medicine (vaccination, parasitic prevention, and nutritional support)
- Have a positive, upbeat personality with all patients and their families
- Your State Veterinary Board and DEA License must be in good standing.
- Ability to lift and carry animals up to 40lbs.
- Ability to walk up stairs
Highly lucrative compensation, flexible schedule, full admin support, paired technician, everything is tailored to your needs!
The Vets mission is to provide pets and pet owners with exceptional quality medicine, in a welcoming and warm community-driven environment. We believe our focus should be on pet well-being and comfort - everything else follows. Founded in late 2020, The Vets is an innovative technology platform providing pet owners a new form of at-home, comprehensive pet care. Offering an industry transforming service, and actively taking care of pets in the comfort of their home, The Vets understands the pressure of traveling to a clinic and the stress this puts on both pet parents and pets themselves. With licensed veterinarians on call, The Vets arrive fully equipped to provide expert preventative health care and support before common ailments become emergencies. Using advanced medical technologies to diagnose accurately, The Vets is skilled at keeping pets happy and pain-free during each visit and beyond. With The Vets, the future of pet care is quite literally at your doorstep.
The VetsGresham, OR
Get fresh Veterinarian jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.