Senior IT Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
THIS IS AN INPERSON POSITION. 1-2 REMOTE DAYS PER WEEK WILL BE CONSIDERED
The Information Technology Specialist is a key position within our client’s team. This position is the only dedicated IT employee, which will require a very hands on individual. This position must have the skills to steward the brand through distinct phases of growth from a technology perspective, with the goal of making the brand more valuable to consumers, franchisees, and shareholders. The position is accountable with the management team for implementing technology strategies that create value over time.
Key elements of technology management accountability include:
- Responsible for all technology related to our client’s Corporate Stores and Corporate office.
- Developing an acute understanding of our client’s custom POS software, store networking, and Information systems technology including all 3rd party technology integrations for the Franchise locations.
- Provide technical support to Operations, Marketing, Development, and Innovation teams
- Analyze all project requirements and cost controls to ensure value to Franchisor and Franchisee
- Manages all activities and projects with various IT vendor integrations and development
- Payment processor
- Custom POS software developer
- App developer
- Marketing companies
- Cyber Security
- Company maintaining corporate IT and Network
- Automation companies
- Primary corporate point of contact for network and IT vendors across the system
- Generate Scope of Work for IT vendors based on projects initiated by those vendors or Franchisor
- Meet with vendors before the start of work to communicate our client’s networking requirements
- Review scope of work for new store networking
- Create and maintain documentation around our client’s standard networking
- Ensure timelines are followed by the various IT vendors
- Participate in testing and implementation of new software features and hardware and ensure software and app quality
- Train corporate staff on all technical and non-technical aspects of any completed software and app projects
- Front line technical support for corporate owned stores
- Troubleshoot and solve networking and hardware issues
- Create documentation for ongoing and recurring issues to streamline the support
- Generate Scope of Work for various IT vendors based on projects initiated by the Corporate Team.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years IT experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Large brand and/or multi-location retail experience
- Franchise experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITY
- Operations Background (could be laundry, dry cleaning, restaurant, manufacturing)
- Project Management experience
- Software Administration experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good Communication Skills
- People Management Skills
- Ability to handle multiple and competing priorities in a fast-moving environment
- Experience in cloud hosted industry
- PHP and/or .NET development experience
- Experience in Swift, Java and/or Dart programming language
- Comprehensive understanding of the foundations of networking
- The ability to travel up to 10% of the work time.
We have a deep rooted commitment to ensure any changes or improvements in your organization are impactful and effective. Our extensive, well rounded experience allows us to provide you with best practices and recommendations on your HR operations. We work strategically and are committed to providing the highest quality of professional services available.
The Verity Group, L.L.C.
Get fresh Senior Technology Support Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.