Our client is seeking an energetic and result driven Retail General Manager for their stores in Naples, FL to be responsible for the overall store management of two locations. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively.
About Our Client... Lifestyle, health, and wellness are their first loves, and they make and sell products that speak to that love. You can find their stores across Florida. Their vision is to create transformational experiences for people to live happy, healthy, fun lives and their mission is to elevate the world through the power of holistic knowledge.
What you will do…You are the foundation of our success as an organization. You are an expert in creating world-class guest experiences in our retail stores. You deliver this experience by connecting with our guests, sharing top-quality product education, and speaking authentically about our community and culture.
You share exemplary product knowledge in every guest interaction, through education on special features, benefits, ingredient properties, usage and care instructions in a way that is relevant to each unique guest, and you collect feedback to continually elevate product expansion and brand awareness. You leverage product resources to elevate technical product knowledge, and you share your knowledge with other members of the team to elevate the level of technical education on the floor every day. The successful candidate will be able to elevate company standards, achieve sales goals and meet client’s expectations.
The ideal candidate will have previous relevant retail management experience and will be available to work a flexible schedule based on the store’s needs that include daytime, evening, weekend and holiday shifts.
- Supervise associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
- Prepare weekly schedules to ensure proper floor coverage within fiscal guidelines; review time sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and submit as appropriate.
- Promote customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; respond to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Model sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Maintain a visually appealing store, ensuring proper housekeeping, visual merchandising, and organization are kept to the highest standard.
- Train associates on visual merchandising techniques to ensure store is maintained at all times.
- Monitor associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledge and communicate performance to associates; motivate and train associates to achieve full potential.
- Perform all store administration and financial activities effectively and in accordance with policy including cash handling and reporting, price changes, and merchandise handling; ensures all register transactions are completed accurately and in accordance with policy.
- Administer all operational processes including inventory receipt/dispatch, daily replenishment of floor merchandise levels, and execution and preparation of physical inventories.
- Facilitate and/or manage the general operations of the store ensuring that the store is in working order and adequately maintained to ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Minimum of two (2) years retail management experience
- Proven ability to drive sales results through a strong level of business acumen
- Demonstrated success in talent development/management
- Strong communication skills and ability to foster a customer focused selling culture
- Availability for varied weekly shifts including weekend, closing and peak shifts
- Prior sales management experience, experience in Health, Wellness and Beauty is preferred
- High School degree required
- Physical Demands –The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires standing approximately 5 – 8 hours per shift
- May be required to climb ladder or ascend/descend stairs in order to stock and/or acquire merchandise for sale
- Required to lift items weighing up to 50lbs regularly. In certain circumstances, weights may be higher
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing
- Employee discount
- Comprehensive Retail Training program with product, and bonus incentives
- Direct deposit *required*