The Verification Company is looking for an Outside Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals in a given region. Duties will include canvassing, cold calling, warm lead follow up, and sales presentations, as well as closing deals with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process in and around the mortgage and property management industry, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is required
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
• Generating leads.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Understanding and promoting company programs.
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
• Maintaining client relationships.
• Cold calling, warm lead follow up and prospecting a given region
Sales Representative Requirements:
• Self-Starter and self-driven
• Minimum of 3–5 years of real estate, property management, or mortgage industry
• Existing contacts in the mortgage/loan/real estate/property management industry
• Experience in sales.
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• A commitment to excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both internal and external customers.
• Proficiency with CRM tools.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
This is a commission only position with NO cap, ever!
The Verification Company
Why Work Here?
Work for an Awesome CEO and Join our winning team in a BRAND NEW INDUSTRY WITH HUGE EARNING POTENTIAL!!!