WE HAVE WHAT YOU’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR
Have you ever worked in sales and struggled with the thought “why am I doing this?” Or desired a sales position with meaning and purpose? Sales can be so much more than just making money, it can actually make a difference and help others. Well, here’s your chance to be a “meaningful specific” in the lives of others.
We are actively seeking sales representatives that are caring, thoughtful, and hardworking to join our team.
Here are some of OUR priorities for our new hires as we orient them into our team and the culture of our company:
- Encourage the use of talents and gifts to excel in our platform.
- Help set up a work schedule that allows a good work life balance.
- Provide opportunity for both personal and professional development.
- Show a clear path for promotion and advancement within our company.
- Partner them with a mentoring manager that can provide with clear and frequent feedback
- We assist our clients in the following areas: mortgage protection, final expense, college savings and retirement planning
- Our representatives follow up on warm leads meeting prospective clients in their homes or remotely.
- No prior sales experience is necessary. We provide all of the necessary training to our representatives.
- Our sales associates set their own schedule.
- The insurance carriers that we represent have recently added Living Benefit Life Insurance to their product portfolio.
- These unique products are designed to provide protection for families in the case of an unexpected critical, chronic or terminal illness.
- Candidates for the sales position must have a current life insurance producer’s license through the state, or be willing to obtain one within 1-3 weeks.
- Must be located in the United States
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screening
- Previous experience in sales or other related fields preferred
- Proficient with smartphone, computer, ipad
- Reliable transportation
- Commission based pay [only] - new full time sales professionals can average $1,500 - $6,000 per week in total commissions which are paid daily.
- Bonuses and all-expense paid trips available for top sales producers
- CRM system, training, and support, including support in the field, available to all sales associates from day one
- Management and Agency Owner opportunities are available!!
***Limited part time position may be available for the right candidate***
The lead program that we have allows all agents to have qualified mortgage, final expense, and annuity leads.
The sales training provided at The Vanguard Group is very structured and places all our agents in a position to become successful. Not licensed? No worries! We will pay for your pre-licensing course!!!
We put our clients first by offering multiple options for coverage through several top carriers.
The Vanguard Group
Why Work Here?Our mission at The Vanguard Group is to make the families we protect and the families of our agents our number one priority. We offer a very aggressive compensation plan. At The Vanguard Group we believe that everybody should be paid what they are worth. Our brand new agents start at a 90% contract rate! The lead program that we have allows all agents to have qualified mortgage, final expense, and annuity leads. The sales training provided at The Vanguard Group is very structured and places all our agents in a position to become successful. Not licensed? No worries! We will pay for your pre-licensing course!!! We put our clients first by offering multiple options for coverage through several top carriers.
Real People. Real Numbers. Real Results. Learn what sets us apart. We win together! Earn some of the HIGHEST compensation in the industry!