JOIN OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE-ORIENTED TEAM TODAY!
Customer Service, Sales & Retail positions available NOW!
- Do you enjoy being out and about vs. in a cubical?
- Do you have Great People Skills and want an EXCITING NEW CAREER?
- Are you tired of talking on the phone and never interacting with your customers and clients in person?
- Do Scripts stunt your ability to use your personality?
- Are you seeking rapid advancement?
We need enthusiastic, goal oriented individuals, who want to succeed in a competitive high energy environment!
The Valley Management Group is one of the premier sales and marketing firms in Arizona. We specialize in gaining a fast, measurable advantage for our clients. We've developed a powerful, word-of-mouth method to our promotions that adds more of a personality for our clients' brand and services. This enables us to educate customers on any changes in our client’s industry, promote various services, and personally thank customers for their business.
Day to Day may vary by account, but some responsibilities may include:
- Face to Face Customer Service in a retail setting
- Customer Acquisition and Promotional Sales
- Brand Management and Customer Retention
- Account Management
- Team Management
- Teaching and Training
* * We do NOT offer any call center / door-to-door / administrative positions * *
- Hourly Base Pay Ranging from $12-$20 (doe) PLUS bonuses and commissions
- Paid Training and Career Growth
- Fun and Supportive work environment
- Opportunities for Community Outreach throughout the year
- Optional travel opportunities
VMG will provide individuals with excellent leadership, guidance, a competitive merit based compensation, and a challenging career path. This is an entry level position so college graduates or people looking to get their foot in the door are encouraged to apply.
What we're looking for in candidates:
- Must be at least 18 years of age with high school degree / GED, 2-4 year degree preferred
- Excellent face to face communication skills, bilingual Spanish a plus
- 1-2 years Leadership experience in work, school or sports preferred
- Ability to work in a high energy environment
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
- Be a self-starter with problem solving skills
- Be a career oriented individual
APPLY TODAY and if selected, you will be contacted to come in for a face to face interview ASAP!