We are seeking an experienced veterinarian with experience in field technical services to join the team as a Field Technical Service Veterinarian for Food Producing Animals. Our client is a pharmaceutical group dedicated to meet the unique needs of veterinary professionals. This position will plan and implement opportunities with the company and distributor salespeople, producers, veterinarians, industry leaders, and universities to increase sales.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Supporting field sales and marketing with technical information
- Working with sales managers to establish professional relationship with key clinics and veterinarians
- Keeping veterinarians informed of new products or updates relevant to their areas of interest
- Following up on reports to product support regarding potential product defects
- Conducting field trials including developing protocols, monitoring studies, and writing final reports
- DVM with valid US license
- 5+ years’ experience in field technical services with production animal-focused animal health products
- 5+ years clinical experience in a Production Animal Clinic or Corporate Operation is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong scientific background
- Highly competent in G Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- English fluency. Speaking and understanding Spanish is a plus
We specialize in the Animal Health and Nutrition, Veterinary, Agribusiness, Life Sciences & Pet Products industries and are industry insiders. By being on the front lines talking with hundreds of Animal Health, Pet Industry and Veterinary Professionals every week, we have unique insight on what's going on in the market before news hits the street. We know who the top players are, both employers and candidates, and are the firm that they call FIRST when they need a search partner on whom they can depend.
With our singular focus on Animal Health, Veterinary & Pet Products, there is no firm better connected in this market. Whether you need to hire one person or a team of people, or are looking to make your next career move, no one can help you achieve your goals faster and more effectively than The VET Recruiter.