Recruiter (Inside Sales)
Veterinary Executive Recruiter (inside sales)
The VET Recruiter is the leading global executive search and recruitment firm specializing in recruiting in the Animal Health, Animal Science, Animal Nutrition, Veterinary, Pet-Products, Pet Specialty and Animal Ag-Tech industries. Our mission is to help Animal Health and Veterinary businesses hire top talent to help their business growth and become more profitable, while at the same time helping Animal Health and Veterinary professionals attain career-enhancing opportunities that allow them to achieve the quality of life they seek. Our goal is to build long-term partnerships with employers to resolve hiring challenges by providing the best candidates in the marketplace and not the best candidates who are “looking” for a position. Our passion is to solve problems and to make a difference in the lives of people. Our clients range in size from Fortune 100 companies to midsize and start-ups, non-profit organizations and associations and academic institutions as well as veterinary hospitals throughout the United States and Canada. With our singular focus and vast experience, there is no recruiting firm better connected in this market.
The veterinarian job market is expected to grow by 8.7% from 2023 to 2030 because of the growing pet population and the importance of pets in peoples’ lives. The veterinary industry is in the midst of a tight labor market for a highly sought-after workforce. We help our clients find the best talent in this competitive market. The VET Recruiter, located in Tulsa for more than 25 years, is the largest Executive Search and Recruiting firm for the Animal Health Industry and the Veterinary Profession in North America. We are proud to be a NAPS accredited search and recruitment firm, which means we are committed to the highest professional standards. We are committed to certification, education, the recruiting profession, the Free Enterprise System and to community service. Our search consultants and recruiters give back to the community in the form of volunteer work. Each member of our leadership team has each obtained their Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) status and are members of an elite group of professionals in the executive search and recruiting industry to show our commitment to ethical standards and the quality of the work we perform. In addition, we require all our recruiters to achieve this certification within their first year of joining our firm. We build long-term relationships with clients and candidates. We help animal health companies hire individual executives as well as entire teams. We help privately and publicly owned veterinary practices find leadership as well as veterinarians or a team of veterinarians. We genuinely want the animal health companies we work with to succeed: we aim to act more as a partner to our clients rather than as ‘just another recruiting agency’, adding long-term value to their business to help them make the most of the resources available to them. Our culture is highly mission-driven. We are a lean team of entrepreneurial, nimble, hard-working individuals. We are empathetic individuals that care deeply about people and pets - and we want to help more veterinary professionals find the best jobs that make a positive impact in the profession as well as their life and career.
We are looking for an Executive Recruiter to join our team and work on a national level placing veterinarians, boarded veterinary specialists, and leadership into both corporate-owned and privately owned veterinary practices. The ideal candidate is a dynamic, results driven individual who enjoys communicating with people in order able to attract first-rate talent and ensure lasting and successful placements. The goal is to partner with our clients and exceed clients’ expectations with our white glove service. This recruiting and sales opportunity enables driven individuals to use their skills, experience, entrepreneurial spirit, drive, and commitment to expand our established practice and services. You will work with professionals within the veterinary profession to help them grow both professionally and financially in their careers. This role requires a heavy amount of time on the telephone building relationships with prospective candidates and candidates.
· Research client company and develop a solid understanding of what they do, their culture, and what they are looking for.
· Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels; work with the recruitment manager to ensure sufficient candidate flow to assigned locations.
· Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility.
· Conduct initial screening interviews and assess candidate qualifications.
· Present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summaries.
· Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion.
· Follow up and assist with the candidate’s transition and onboarding process.
· Build genuine, long-lasting candidate relationships.
· Track and report on hiring metrics to achieve your targeted goals and performance.
· Cultivate relationships with candidates, and the recruitment manager to promote growth, teamwork, and credibility.
Requirements and Skills
- Must have 3+ years of experience in one of these areas: 1) executive recruiting; 2) veterinary practice or hospitality management; 3) inside sales; 4) collections or other relevant experience.
- Willing to train a high-quality individual with a college degree.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional Demeanor
- Competitive nature and goal driven and self-motivated
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Relationship building skills.
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
- Must be able to always maintain a high level of confidentiality and integrity.
- Proficient Microsoft Office including Outlook and Excel. Ability to work in an applicant tracking system. Ability to use social media sites like LinkedIn and be able to handle online research.
- Ability to independently compose clear, concise correspondence. Knowledge of proper English usage, spelling, punctuation, and grammar with excellent proofreading skills.
- Knows basic US geography.
Compensation and Benefits:
· Base plus unlimited bonus potential
·$100K+ annual income potential in this role.
· Opportunity to earn additional daily bonuses based on daily contests
·Medical insurance, paid time off and paid holidays
· Excellent training to help you launch your career in executive search and recruiting
· Work a structured schedule, Monday – Friday 8am-5pm in a modern and open office and team environment
·May have the Opportunity to travel and attend trade shows in Orlando, Las Vegas and other major cities.
We specialize in the Animal Health and Nutrition, Veterinary, Agribusiness, Life Sciences & Pet Products industries and are industry insiders. By being on the front lines talking with hundreds of Animal Health, Pet Industry and Veterinary Professionals every week, we have unique insight on what's going on in the market before news hits the street. We know who the top players are, both employers and candidates, and are the firm that they call FIRST when they need a search partner on whom they can depend.
With our singular focus on Animal Health, Veterinary & Pet Products, there is no firm better connected in this market. Whether you need to hire one person or a team of people, or are looking to make your next career move, no one can help you achieve your goals faster and more effectively than The VET Recruiter.
The VET Recruiter is the leading Animal Health and Veterinary Executive Search and Recruiting Firm in the US.
The VET Recruiter has a simple mission - helping our clients and candidates achieve their goals by building long-term relationships based on trust, professionalism, and results. We've placed hundreds of professionals including executives, managers, veterinarians, sales reps, and more in areas including professional services, research and development, pharmacovigilance, regulatory affairs, marketing, sales, etc. with large industry leaders, midsize and 'start up' companies, non profits, as well as in veterinary hospitals. We have helped build start up organizations from the ground floor. We specialize in the Animal Health and Nutrition, Veterinary, Agribusiness, Life Sciences & Pet Products industries and are industry insiders. By being on the front lines talking with hundreds of Animal Health, Pet Industry and Veterinary Professionals every week, we have unique insight on what's going on in the market before news hits the street. We know who the top players are, both employers and candidates, and are the firm that they call FIRST when they need a search partner on whom they can depend. With our singular focus on Animal Health, Veterinary & Pet Products, there is no firm better connected in this market. Whether you need to hire one person or a team of people, or are looking to make your next career move, no one can help you achieve your goals faster and more effectively than The VET Recruiter.
The VET Recruiter ®Tulsa, OK
Get fresh Recruiter (Inside Sales) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.