UDA Associate Project Manager
- Posted: 3 days ago
- $40,000 to $45,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The UDA Associate Project Manager in North Carolina supports The Upper Deck Company’s business units by managing all manufacturing of Upper Deck Authenticated products, to include working with 3rd party vendors to ensure timely and quality delivery of product. This person is also responsible for acquiring UDA materials needed for signings, which includes submitting RFQs, receiving and quality checking items before they’re used.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an individual assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned.
· Responsible for communication with print manufacturer and finishing partners to meet or exceed scheduled print production durations.
· Reviews and ensures all items for an SV (Signing Verifications) are in warehouse in time to ship for signing
· Make trips to vendors as needed to ensure finished goods delivered meet our quality standards
· Submit RFQ (Request for Quote) for printing and finishing of all UDA products and supplies
· Insure vendor(s) communicate delays in production or needed items.
· Manages daily communication with all partners to guarantee that manufacturing schedules are met and potential product issues are resolved.
· Participates in all engineering meetings for all new products, as well as additional meetings that may be necessary in order to resolve challenges that arise during the production cycle.
· Works as a liaison between the Finance Department and vendor(s) to resolve any discrepancies or questions.
· Strong organizational, editing and proofreading skills with the ability to handle multiple, high priority projects with a keen attention to detail.
· Ability to perform duties under minimal supervision while exercising discretion and independent judgment.
This position will interact closely with Senior Production Manager, UDA Production Manager, Product Development Team, departmental personnel and external vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Business Management, Operations, Printing or a related field or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of experience in the field of project management, commercial printing or related area.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Accomplished oral and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Effective organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple, high priority projects with a dedicated attention to detail.
- Professional demeanor; team player orientation. Ability to interface with internal parties at all levels.
- Ability to perform duties under minimal supervision while exercising reasonable discretion and independent judgment.
· Hands on, energetic and motivated self-starter with the ability to work additional hours as required.
· Printing experience is preferred
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word is a plus
We thrive on fast pace, risk and things that are cutting edge. Most of all, we have pride and DEDICATION to creating products that turn memorable moments into collectibles that people want to COVET.
The Upper Deck Company
1717 E. Lawson St.Durham, NC
TechnologyView all jobs at The Upper Deck Company
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?