Building Security Officer- 2nd Shift
The United Center, a premiere sports and entertainment facility and home of the Chicago Blackhawks and the Chicago Bulls, seeks a self-motivated individual to be a Building Security Officer for our 2nd shift (3:45pm – 12:00am).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Ensuring a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable environment for all United Center Team Members and guests by monitoring assigned areas.
Specific Duties:(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Create a safe and secure environment for guest and employees.
- Monitor CCTV, door alarms, alarm systems
- Report unsafe and unpresentable circumstances within the work area.
- Have superior knowledge of facility services and physical layout.
- Promotional Item Distribution
- Guest complaint resolution.
- Incident report documentation.
- Facility policy enforcement
- Customer service skills
- Inspect and screen employees, contractors, media bags, etc., using hand held and walk through magnetometers
- Standing at post, walking through the facility, and lifting items
- Using security vehicles for patrols and posts
- Must be able to fully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must have weekend and holiday availability. Must be a positive, outgoing individual able to work well with large groups of people.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills. Must be able to speak, read and comprehend English.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Security, military, and or law enforcement experience
- Basic knowledge of computers and software related to the Security field
- The United Center is a Fully COVID vaccinated site
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class
The United CenterChicago, IL
Get fresh Building Security Officer- 2nd Shift jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.