Provide customers with efficient and effective service to exceed expectations while promoting products and
services to meet their needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet customers in a friendly manner; determine customer needs, and how to exceed their expectations.
- Deliver exceptional customer service through customer engagement and quality product delivery.
- Be knowledgeable of products and services offered and properly promote them to customers.
- Identify customer needs and offer additional services which could benefit them.
- Receive, sort and place mail in mailboxes accurately.
- Record all sales transactions completely and accurately in Point of Sale system.
- Pack contents for shipping using established procedures and products.
- Receive and prepare documents for printing.
- Operate all other software packages.
- Receive and process packages for shipping, including lifting and weighing packages, accessing shipment manifesting software, and generating labels. May require retrieving packages from customer's vehicle when requested.
- Process and document damaged shipments, late and lost package claims.
- Assist in merchandising the store, including: stocking shelves with product, ensuring clean and orderly appearance of product, informing appropriate personnel of inventory levels for re-ordering supplies.
- Perform end of day duties: reconciliation of cash, checks, money orders, credit cards, and all other transactions accurately and in accordance with company policy and procedure.
- Operate copiers, fax machines, binding equipment and all other office machines in a safe, efficient and productive manner. Help customers operate office machines located in retail area.
- General housekeeping duties.
- Other duties as assigned.