Sales Customer Service Representative
- Posted: 1 day ago
- $14 Hourly (plus commission)
The UPS Stores are currently looking for energetic, personable individuals to join our team.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Working at The UPS Store requires a solid appreciation and understanding of how to deliver exceptional customer service. If you join our staff, you will find very supportive management and team members to help you learn all about the services we offer in a positive, upbeat working environment. Our company is waiting for you to join our team as a Customer Service /Retail Sales Professional.
- Comprehensive one on one training along with supplemental web-based instruction
- Logo attire provided
- Paid time off
The responsibilities of a Customer Service / Sales Representative include:
- educating customers about the services we offer
- becoming proficient with providing print services, shipping/packaging, renting private mailboxes
- providing passport photo, faxing, mailing and internet services.
The qualifications of a Customer Service / Sales Representative include
- at least 2 years of working in a retail or service environment
- desire to work in a fast paced “team oriented” environment
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates should be comfortable with using basic Microsoft
- Office programs and be proficient in navigating the Internet
If you have previous experience in retail, management, and customer service please feel free to apply. We look forward to meeting you!
The UPS StoreWhy Work Here?
Excellent Growth Opportunities, Family Friendly work Environment.
THE UPS STORE, INC. together comprise approximately 4,800 independently owned locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada, providing convenient and value-added business services to the small-office/home-office market, corporate "road warriors," and consumers. Our centers offer a variety of shipping, freight, postal, digital online printing, document, and business services through convenient locations and world-class service. The strength of THE UPS STORE, INC. comes, in part, from the talented and dedicated associates that lead and operate each retail location. We endeavor to be the best in every aspect of business by promoting a culture of trust, teamwork, accountability, high expectations, and open communication.
2600 E Southlake BlvdSouthlake, TX
BusinessView all jobs at The UPS Store