Sales Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have openings in the following locations - South Lake, Colleyville and Irving Texas.
The appropriate candidate will have Retail Sales & Customer Service experience, is outgoing, and is capable of multi-tasking. You must be able to speak clearly and be understood. The position requires a significant amount of face to face customer contact. Skills that are required include knowing how to use a common software such as Microsoft Publisher and programs in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of more advanced graphic programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and in Design, is a big plus. Knowledge of CorelDraw Graphic Suite is an option to the Adobe Suite.
The UPS Store associate will become proficient in all aspects of the retail side of the business which includes shipping, postal & packing services; fax service & other business services; mailbox services; copy and print services and more.
This is a multi-faceted company and requires the ability to become knowledgeable in several different areas. This is also a physically demanding job requiring the ability to lift packages 70 lbs. and more (with help). The pace is very fast as times.
Job duties include but not are limited to:.
Recording sales on Point of Sale system, processing cash, check and credit card payments.
Receiving and processing packages for shipping including lifting and weighting of packages on scale using the Manifest software (CMS) to generate shipping labels.
Properly packing items to be shipped.
Using Mailbox rental software.
Assisting customers with copies, fax and other business related services.
Assisting with opening and/or closing of store.
General housekeeping including vacuuming, cleaning of counters, bathroom, and keeping the store shelves stocked with product, etc.
Graphic and printing tasks (e.g. business cards, posters banners, flyers, laminating, binding, cutting).
Additional tasks related to the servicing of our customers as may be added from time to time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Delivers outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquires.
- Continuously practices good listening skills with customers, UPS Store team members and leadership.
- Takes ownership of the customers shipping needs and offers viable solutions.
- Takes action to learn all product and service offerings, alternative solutions and industry trends.
- Operates all equipment, software and devices in an export fashion and is willing to teach others
- Maintains a clean, organized and safe working environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- high school diploma or GED required
- Good communication and people skills
- One year of customer service experience required (more preferred)
- Retail/customer service experience
- Neat, clean and professional appearance
- Non-smoking environment
- Willing to accept full accountability for Center operations
- Able to cross sell and upsell products and services
- Able to follow and understand quality guidelines
- Detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task
- Prompt, reliable and responsible
- Excellent Advancement Opportunities
- Casual and creative work environment
- Free Parking
- Paid vacation
- Formal Ongoing Training Program
- Paid Training
- Weekend availability
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
The UPS StoreWhy Work Here?
Excellent Growth Opportunities, Family Friendly work Environment.
THE UPS STORE, INC. together comprise approximately 4,800 independently owned locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada, providing convenient and value-added business services to the small-office/home-office market, corporate "road warriors," and consumers. Our centers offer a variety of shipping, freight, postal, digital online printing, document, and business services through convenient locations and world-class service. The strength of THE UPS STORE, INC. comes, in part, from the talented and dedicated associates that lead and operate each retail location. We endeavor to be the best in every aspect of business by promoting a culture of trust, teamwork, accountability, high expectations, and open communication.
3341 regent blvdIrving, TX
BusinessView all jobs at The UPS Store