School Age Childcare Teachers (Full Time)
The Tobin Family of Schools Needham, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
Seeking enthusiastic, energetic school age Assistant Group Leader and Group Leader at Tobin Beaudet Schools Program in Needham.
The Tobin Beaudet Schools has developed a program to offer assistance to children with their remote learning, offer socialization and a fun range of activities while not in school due to COVID.
- Full time in person and on site position
- School year position with option of summer employment
- Bring your passion for working with children and your special interests (cooking, art, sports, sewing, music, dance, etc.) to help us make our program for students ages 4 to 13 the very best it can be!
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Establish and maintain a positive interpersonal relationship with all children, faculty and parents
- Work closely with all teachers in a team-teaching atmosphere
- Develop and implement developmentally appropriate curriculum for individual children and group
- Oversee and facilitate the overall general safety of the children’s environment and activities
- Follows all cleaning and sanitizing procedures
- Supervise indoor and outdoor activities
- Supervise children with daily remote school work and assignments
- Monitor and document issues/concerns/problems as needed
- Participate in preparing and cleaning up classroom activities and projects to include maintaining a clean environment through the facilities
- Experience working with children
- Eagerness to join our professional team of educators
- Preferred but not required: Bachelor's Degree and/or Dept. of Education Early Education and Care (EEC) licensing
- $17- $19/hour (based on experience & education)
About Tobin Beaudet Schools
Nurturing, Educating & Empowering Children
Tobin Beaudet Afterschool & Club 1458 are licensed by The Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care and Nationally Accredited by The Council on Accreditation. Our program was established in 1997 with the philosophy that at the end of each school day, each child should have the opportunity to unwind, play with friends, and continue learning in a home-like environment. Our students enjoy participating in enriching activities, such as sports, foreign languages, cooking, art, yoga, animal science, gardening, and much more! We offer a variety of activities to appeal to all interests.
Powered by JazzHR