Automotive Title Clerk / Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a team member who is interested in joining a growing and dynamic company. This position will manage daily processing of auto registration and title paperwork, payments and reports using a proprietary software system. Prepare and process registrations and maintain an open communication with clients and various counties on the progress and timeliness of the paperwork. As the hired individual expands their knowledge about the company and the industry, there will be opportunity to elevate responsibilities within the company.
We are looking for a team member who is personable, energetic, organized and willing to do what it takes to get the job done. In addition, we are looking for the following:
- A cultural fit with our existing teammates
- Exceptional customer service
- A quick problem solver
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Accurate and organized
- Keeps information confidential
- Goal oriented
- Passionate, positive, and solution oriented
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail required.
- Team player who takes ownership of their position
- Communicates well with customers and teammates in person, on-line (written) and by phone
- Proficient with Microsoft platform technology such as Excel, Outlook, Teams, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong administrative, organizational, computer skills
- Multi-Tasking: ability to prioritize, manage interruptions and hit deadlines
- Not afraid to take initiative.
- Familiarity and comfort working in a fast-paced industry.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management, clients, and colleagues with ease and confidence.
- Knowledge of auto registration/auto title experience desirable
Education and Work History
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- 1-3 years working in the automobile title industry a plus, not required.
- Experience working in professional office environment a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Full-time employment
- Training, educational programs, career planning
- Work with an experienced, fun, and passionate team
- Great company culture
- Team building events throughout the year
- Competitive PTO plan
- Robust holiday schedule
- Health Insurance
The Title Girl Inc
16775 Addison Rd. Suite 400Addison, TX
Get fresh Automotive Title Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.