Retail Operation Sales Specialist (R.O.S.S.)
- Expired: November 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Tile Shop is a Leading Specialty Retailer of Man-Made and Natural Stone Tiles, Setting and Maintenance Materials, and related accessories in the United States.
The Tile Shop offers a wide selection of high-quality products, exclusive designs, knowledgeable staff, and exceptional customer service, in an extensive showroom environment with up to 50 full-room tiled displays.
The Tile Shop currently operates 143 stores in 31 states and the District of Columbia, with an average size of 20,000 square feet per store.
For more information, please go to visit: www.tileshop.com
Retail Operations Sales Specialists (R.O.S.S.) are needed to do the following:
- Provide superior customer service by greeting customers and welcoming them into the showroom.
- Greet customers/clients and pair them with the appropriate sales design consultant for their needs or the original sales designer they have been working with.
- Answer phone calls all while communicating with customers/clients in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Assist the Store Manager with operational duties in the showroom as needed (receiving shipments, inventory transactions, sending shipments).
- Support all sales efforts; quotes/order entry; sample requests; processing and collecting payments, etc.
- Proactively manage all new and existing open orders by partnering with the sales design team to ensure delivery of products/orders arrive at the right time and at the right place for their customers/clients.
- Manage communication between internal departments and external customers to ensure total order accuracy, timely delivery, and total client satisfaction.
- Assist sales design team with customer follow-up, inventory checks, and other misc. coordination.
- Build strong partnerships with the Distribution Team.
- Handle all customer service issues expeditiously and report any problems to the appropriate Manager.
- Assist Store Manager with store opening and closing procedures as needed.
- Help in Updating the showroom pricing/merchandising as directed by the Manager/Corporate.
- Create an inviting professional atmosphere by keeping the front desk, design center, and breakroom clean and free from clutter.
- Use your great attention to detail and the discipline to follow up on items as needed.
- Additional duties as needed and assigned.
- Strong work ethic with a drive to exceed expectations
- Excellent people person
- Work well in a fast-paced, sales environment
- 2+ years administrative or customer service experience
- Strong organizational skills with a service mindset
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Great communications skills, verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft office, excel
- Driven to exceed goals and customer expectations
- Design or retail/service experience preferred
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Great Pay and Exceptional Training
- Individual Career Growth Opportunities
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- HSA Employer Contributions
- 401(k) Plan with employer matching
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Company Paid Long Term Disability
The Tile Shop is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer without regards to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital or veteran status.
The Tile Shop
RetailView all jobs at The Tile Shop
Get fresh Shop Store jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.