The Tiehen Group, Inc. is currently seeking a Housekeeper to join our team! This position requires a thorough knowledge of housekeeping in high-rise and multiple multi-family locations in the Plaza area.
We are seeking someone who has initiative, knowledge and experience working in the housekeeping field. Need to have reliable transportation, good customer service skills, a positive attitude and an ability to work well with others.
• Complete Clean of Make-Readies.
• Clean Common Areas, including but not limited to hallways, gyms, bike rooms, laundry facilities, bathrooms.
• Clean Office and Model(s).
• Organized cleaning at multiple locations
• Previous experience in multi-family housekeeping
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Deadline and detail-oriented
• Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
• A can-do positive attitude.
• Ability to maintain a strong rapport with employees and tenants.
• Need candidate to be energetic and flexible.
Must adhere to:
The Tiehen Group Core Values:
Integrity - Truthful, ethical, and accountable in words and actions.
Respect - Treat people how we want to be treated.
Service - Provide value for our clients, treat every property as if it was our own.
Results - Strive for excellence, be professional in everything we do.