The Terrace at Woodland Assisted Living Community and Memory Care is in search of a qualified Administrator/Executive Director to manage the daily operation of our community. The Terrace is a licensed 60 bed Residence located in Rome, NY. The Terrace is family owned and operated and has an excellent reputation for providing services to older adults.
The Administrator is responsible for the management and operation of the community within all applicable federal, state and local rules, regulations and statutes as well as prevailing professional standards.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is a motivated self directed individual to coordinate the overall operations of our facility. Responsibilities include business development, management of staff, budgetary compliance, customer service, quality assurance and overall Resident satisfaction.
We provide comprehensive benefits including excellent pay, medical & 401(k) plans and paid vacation, holiday & personal time. Interested candidates please call or forward resume to: Chris or Paul Vitale
The Terrace at Woodland
8299 Turin Road
Rome, NY 13440
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
* A Bachelor's degree with major work in human services or service delivery and one year
of full time experience in the provision of services to an adult dependent population.
* A currently registered nurse with one year or more of related full time experience, -OR-
* A Master's degree in social work from an accredited college, -OR-
Essential Responsibilities, (to include but NOT limited to):
* Primarily responsible for the operation and management of the agency.
* Ensure that the agency operations and standards comply with all local, state and federal rules
regulations and statutes.
* Maintain quality of care standards within prevailing professional standards.
* Recommend to the governing authority necessary changes in the policies, procedures and
operations of the agency such that practices remain within requirements and prevailing standards.
* Disseminate such information necessary and desirable for the operation of the community.
* Maintain a sufficient census of adequately trained and experienced staff to care for Residents /
Clients admitted to the community for care.
* Employ a Nursing Supervisor to be responsible for the direction, supervision and evaluation of all
Resident / Client care service programs, (or assume the duties of the Nursing Supervisor
contained herein, if qualified to do so).
* Accept and retain only those Residents/Clients who can be safely and adequately cared for by us.
* Develop and implement a Resident / Client Grievance procedure.
* Ensure that all Residents / Clients are informed of their rights upon admission as required.
* Ensure that only those Residents / Clients for whom safe and adequate care can be assured
are admitted to The Terrace at Newark.
* Ensure that staff are assigned in accordance to training and experience.
* Develop and maintain a Quality Assurance Committee who shall review and approve Resident /
Client care policies, audit care records and grievances and serve various other advisory functions
as requested by the governing authority.
* Obtain contracts with individuals, facilities, agencies and organizations to ensure safe and
consistent care to Residents / Clients.
* Provide home health care services only with a written contract providing for the duties and
responsibilities of each party as well as those other requirements described in regulation.
* Ensure that all contracts entered into by TTAN meet all federal, state, and local rules, regulations,
statutes and prevailing professional standards.
* Develop and maintain a program of review and revision of policies & procedures annually.
* Ensure that all required records and reports are kept and submitted as required.
* Develop and maintain a plan of care for Residents / Clients during a disaster or emergency.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Act as compliance officer ensuring that all rules and regulations related to OMIG compliance are followed.