Store Clerk / Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Store Clerk / Assistant to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting in order to drive company revenue. On a daily basis we ship out products via Amazon, eBay, and Shopify. We sell as much in store product online to maximize sales. This comes with tasks: keeping inventories up to date, listing products cleanly and organized, and navigating somewhat complex user interfaces. Having tennis experience is very helpful, however if you are willing to learn, we are willing to teach.
A normal day consists of:
- Welcoming and greeting customers
- Consulting/advising customers based on their needs (this could be about racquets, string, shoes, clothes, balls, etc.)
- Entering and placing new inventory.
- Organizing/re-organizing shelves, racks, and hooks. (make things look neat)
- Putting effort out and acting like you care, there is always something to be done here.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Computer and program navigation skills
- Knowledge about tennis would help greatly
The Tennis ShoppeWhy Work Here?
Learn how a small business works. Do different things every day. Much room for growth!
8218 Cantrell RoadLittle Rock, AR
RetailView all jobs at The Tennis Shoppe