Teller/Member Service Representative I
- Expired: September 21, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Tennessee Credit Union is seeking a Member Service Representative I (MSR I).
Member Service Representative I's are an integral part of our front-line branch staff and provide our membership with exceptional member service through cross-selling products and services to promote financial wellness.
Day-to-day job duties include: Processing teller transactions and assisting members in person and by phone in compliance with state and federal guidelines; as well as internal policies/procedures.
This position will be based out of our __________________________.
Hours are Monday-Thursday: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM; Friday: 8:30 AM-6:00 PM.
Compensation: Begins at a minimum of $14/hr.
Additional Compensation Opportunities: TTCU offers an incentive program based on referrals of products and service and goals met by the Credit Union.
The Tennessee Credit Union exists to care for the lives of our employees, member, families, and communities. We care by putting people before profit, relationships before fees, families before timecards, and community trust before growth.
While we're serious about our mission, we don't take ourselves too seriously. We are a team that values creativity, collaboration, and above all fun!
We are proud to offer competitive wages and an extensive benefits package including major medical, dental, vision, retirement, 11 paid holidays and more! Visit our careers page to learn more: https://www.ttcu.org/careers
- Accuracy in cash handling and transactions.
- Ability to assist members by telephone or in person in a professional and efficient manner.
- Adaptable and capable of working with frequent change.
- Ability to learn and follow federal regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Computer skills are required.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to use a computer for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in non-smoking environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Financial experience or heavy cash-handling/customer service experience preferred.
Employee may travel to assist branches on an irregular basis.
To be hired for this position, candidates must have an acceptable credit history. TTCU will run a credit report prior to employment. Good credit history is considered an essential element for this position. In addition, the candidate must pass a drug screen and background check.
TTCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No recruiters please.
The Tennessee Credit Union
Get fresh Member Services Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.