Why Work at The Tax Planning Pros?
“Fast growing exciting environment! We have a burning desire to help our clients stop overpaying their taxes and start achieving their dreams.”
Cutting Edge Non-Traditional Tax firm is seeking a Full-Time EXPERIENCED Tax Senior for the following position:
- Be able to Review and Prepare business and personal tax returns for small business clients from initial meeting through delivery and filing of returns
- Manage staff accountants
- Communicate with clients
- Organize and update the tax database
- Record tax entries into accounting software
- Understand and apply tax reduction strategies
- Preparation and/or review of financial statements
- 3 years of Tax Preparation Experience is a Must
- Proven work experience as a Tax Senior/Tax Associate
- Basic knowledge of the tax code for individuals and small business
- Must be a licensed tax preparer, EA, or CPA
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- QuickBooks accounting software experience
- Computer literacy, numerical skills and attention to detail
Accounting Skills, PUBLIC ACCOUNTING and TAX PREPARATION experience is a MUST. Must have excellent people skills, organizational skills and the ability to multi-task. This is a great opportunity to work in an exciting professional environment close to home.
We are looking for someone who has proven experience in a busy tax office, has been responsible for the tax return process for both business and individual from beginning to end, has gotten real results and is willing to work with us to perfect our tax preparation and tax planning process.
This is not just “a job”. This is a ground floor opportunity to join a company who is growing. We are building an incredible business made up of incredible people who work hard, push themselves and have a blast learning, growing and doing new things. We run our company like a “professional sports team” with a High-Performance Culture. If this is attractive to you, APPLY! We want to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year DOE
3 Weeks of PTO plus 8 paid Holidays.